So, we saw the American Idiot musical over the weekend, which is a pretty big deal given 1) our obsession with Green Day and 2) the fact that we hardly ever go out. It took me a song or two to really get into it, but after that I was totally on board. The only thing I didn't really love was that it was at the Berkeley Rep, which is actually a super cool theater, but I truly hate Berkeley residents. Really, they're all assholes. But if you live in the Bay Area, see the musical. It's worth it.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
American Idiot the Musical
So, we saw the American Idiot musical over the weekend, which is a pretty big deal given 1) our obsession with Green Day and 2) the fact that we hardly ever go out. It took me a song or two to really get into it, but after that I was totally on board. The only thing I didn't really love was that it was at the Berkeley Rep, which is actually a super cool theater, but I truly hate Berkeley residents. Really, they're all assholes. But if you live in the Bay Area, see the musical. It's worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

that totally reminds me of one time we were at disneyland and we were at city hall or something and this woman was complaining to a disneyland employee and she goes "everyone who works at california adventure are bitches." to this day i die with laughter over that.
ReplyDeleteOmg that is totally funny! I love that she went to City Hall and told them that!
ReplyDelete