Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Wish List

There are a lot of things that I would love to get for Christmas. Most of which I would never get in a million years, but for the heck of it, here is my ultimate wish list in no particular order:

I have been in love with the chair for a good few months now. It's amazing. Too bad it's two grand.
Same here.
The photo really doesn't do it justice, and I go insane over it every time I see it in the store.


I have wanted one of these for about two years now. I think they are so cool.


I am kind of obsessed with LeSportsacs, and I love this new print.


Love, love, love. I would wear these with everything.


A nice alternative to regular Uggs. Would still like to see them in person though.


I waited and waited and waited for a sale on the Black Matilde boots last year, and finally got them. I love them. Then I waited and waited for another sale on the Cuoio color and love them even more. I have worn them so many times. I don't know if I could pull off the embossed leather, but I think these rock.


These are adorable, big enough to fully cover your ears and look incredibly warm.


Love this sweater - so cute, but they are sold out of my size online.


Love the colors, sleeves and the ruffle detail.


I am a little afraid of anything this sheer, but I think I have some things that I could wear under it. I think it would be so cute under just about any sweater.


This dress seems like it could be a staple item.


I would die if I could get two massages, a facial, and 30% off products every month. Omfg!


I really love doing puzzles, but hate having them sit on the table while they're in progress. I think I would do more puzzles if we had this.

2 comments:

  1. 1. corrigan chair is cool. we recently ordered new living room furniture. $2k may seem a lot 4 a chair but when u really go and check shit out it's surprising how much anything decent costs.
    2. deer head. that's funny b/c i always thought about getting 1 of
    these!
    3. i also like those j.crew earmuffs. i ended up just getting ugg earmuffs & gloves last week..i think they'll be a little more heavy duty which i need.
    4. those grey uggs are interesting. i am on my 4th pair and i just got the sweater ones that were popular last year but i did not see these. 1 thing i want is more boots that ZIP tho & also i can't wear anything too nice because of the snow--it just ruins everything.

    love the ideas! A will love that i have more shit to spend $$ on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I am definitely starting to realize that! I'm beginning to think we need to buy it now before it's gone and we regret not getting it.
    2. Love that deer head! Adorable!
    3. Yes, I saw the Ugg ones and they look really nice and warm.
    4. I really want to see them in person and try them on, but I checked Nordstrom last weekend and they didn't have them. They have an Ugg store in SF that I am going to try. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete