We just finished watching 90210 Season 8, and I have to say that it was really good. Obviously it's not the same as it used to be, but every time we start to watch a new season I think, this might be unwatchable, but we just get sucked in every time. Granted, it's a little annoying that they have started to re-use plots (Donna getting hooked on drugs - really? I think the only one who hasn't done drugs at this point is Brandon, but whatever), but I don't really hold that against them. I won't spoil the main cliffhanger at the end of the season, but that was also a reused plot. Oh well. I'm just so excited that Season 9 is coming out soon, on 2/2! I can hardly wait.
As a side note, I heard that Diablo Cody is making a Sweet Valley High movie. I know I am a little behind the times with this one, but I am really looking forward to it! I like her and her column in Entertainment Weekly is usually really good.


is that hilary swank on the bottom right or what? i'm just not sure about a post-brenda 90210. i think i stopped watching sometime after andrea and jesse got married. i just loved brenda & dylan so much.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, that's her! Her character was a little vanilla, which is probably why she left mid-season. I definitely understand about Brenda and Dylan, don't get me wrong, but there are definitely some great storylines in the later seasons. It gets pretty legit, as in Kelly Kapowski faking a pregnancy AND an abortion.
ReplyDelete