Saturday, November 21, 2009

James Franco on General Hospital

I do NOT like soaps, but I think James Franco is really funny and cool so I am very intrigued by this. I heard about it a while ago, and after seeing a promo for it the other day, I may just have to record an episode to see what it's all about.

2 comments:

  1. yes he is cute. did u see him as justin bobby with mila kunis? that was good. i also liked him in spiderman. re: snuggie...those 4 dogs are cute but i still think i want the slanket 4 xmas. i think the slanket is better quality, is the original and it cracks me up because i believe it was designed for a college guy by his mom so he could watch conan obrien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see it, and it was hilarious! A lot of people didn't like Pineapple Express but I thought it was really funny. I will have to check out the Slanket, I've never seen that one in person. I think they are the funniest invention but in all honesty I actually have a use for one because whenever I am on the couch I have a blanket!

    ReplyDelete